If you’re going to hire at all this year, become a Workible Small Business Member and hire as much you need for less than $1 a day.
But, if that’s not a good enough reason to convince you, here’s a few more to explain why becoming a Small Business Member is a no-brainer:
10. Because all jobseekers deserve feedback and Workible provides it for each applicant — with no extra effort on your part required.
9. Simple, user-friendly, cloud-based interface (also available on your smartphone!) with all the features you need and none that you don’t.
8. Forget “posting and praying” that the ideal candidate sees your ad — Workibleinstantly alerts the candidates who match your criteria so you can hire the right person faster.
7. You don’t have to compromise by hiring just anyone because Workible makes it easy to find exactly who you need. Unlike other sites, you don’t miss out on the right candidate because you’ve said “Food and Beverage Attendant” and they’ve said “Waitress”.
6. With one post, your job ad is automatically distributed across The Workible Network of 80+ job sites including Jora, Adzuna and CareerOne ensuring that, if a job seeker is out there, your ad will get in front of them.
5. You’ve got better things to do than sift through resumes. Workible manages your applications for you by dynamically ranking them according to your personal preferences. No more piles of paper or inbox overload!
4. You can add a FREE jobs page to your existing website in minutes with Workible’s Jobs@ Plugin. No training required. The plugin auto-updates your company website with your latest job ads and blends seamlessly into your website’s existing style.
3. The Workible Team genuinely cares! We’re always looking for ways to improve the technology so we guarantee it’ll just keep getting better.
2. Did we mention it’s only $298 for the ENTIRE YEAR! That’s less than $1 a day to get rid of your recruitment headache. Maybe we’re biased, but that’s money well spent!
1. You get UNLIMITED JOB ADS for one low annual membership fee because we don’t believe that Small Businesses should have to pay for expensive job ads.
So, what are you waiting for??