Every year, for almost half a century, the National Retail Association (NRA) acknowledges those 25 years of age and under, who serves to acknowledge excellence in ambition, leadership and innovation within the retail discipline.
It’s great to see retailers acknowledge that that the youth of today are the leaders of tomorrow.
Employers want to recognise and reward these ambitious employees and as a Partner of the National Retail Association, we want to share the passion of these Young Retailers on Workible.
Workible wants to congratulate the 2015 NRA Young Retailer of the Year Finalists (listed below), who are running to win an enviable place on the famous 2016 Westfield World Retail Study Tour! We’ll see you all on Monday, 7 September for the big announcement at the NRA Future of Retail Forum.
We wish you all the best of luck!
- Deana Barducci – Retail Store Manager, Perfect Potion
- Alicia Cale – Senior Store Manager, kikki.K
- Kaitlin Carnell – Store Business Manager, Officeworks
- Medina Cicak – Graduate Leader Human Resource Officer and RSC Generalist, Yum! Restaurants International – KFC
- Laura Conquer – Property Graduate, Coles
- Jade Dignam – Online Content and Promotions Coordinator, Myer
- Tammy Drew – Department Manager, Target
- Mitchell Eaves – Store Manager, City Beach
- Alex Foley – Business Manager, Boost Juice Bars
- Ellen Hamilton – Category Buyer’s Assistant Menswear, Myer
- Brady Hann – Trainer and Assessor, Peregrine Corporation
- Gemma Kariotoglou – Store Manager, Fossil Group
- Kristie O’Connor – Senior Store Manager, Jeanswest
- Johanna Parker – Store Manager, Best & Less
- Scott Phillips – Store Manager, Kmart
- Jade Purnell-Webb – Assistant Store Leader and Service Department Manager, Wallace Bishop Jewellers
- Thomas Riek – Trainee Manager, The Co-op
- Kristy Rosengren – Area Manager South Australia and Northern Territory, Bardot
- Tierny Silver – Assistant Manager, Trenery
- Shaun Thatcher – Store Owner and Co-Owner, Specsavers
- Luke Van De Wiel – Assistant Store Manager, Big W
- Giles Venske – Area Manager, Super Retail Group
- Michelle Webb – Store Manager, Supercheap Auto – Super Retail Group
- Kate Weller – SA Retail Support, PETstock
- Duncan Yi – Country Merchandise Manager, Esprit Retail