Our company owns all the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted under Workible. We want to strike the appropriate balance between getting our content widely distributed while at the same time protecting our intellectual property rights. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Without Our Permission
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to our site or any specific post on our site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
- Print off our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organisation.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2014, Workible. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.theworkiblefactor.wordpress.com”
Not Without Our Permission
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
We do not permit the re-posting of our posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalises websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so we risk getting penalised ourselves for granting permission.
In addition, we don’t allow the translation and publication of our work in other languages. We simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please email me.